August 26, 2009

Andrew meeting the others...not all of them

Meara: Well ladies, this Andrew
Andrew
Andrew, let me introduce you too the majority of the inhabitants of the house
Meara

This is Sian, The very first tall one of the house
Sian: Nice to meet you Andy * cute but not really my type*
Andrew: Nice to meet you too
Sian

This is Kayleen, my step sister but I don't have to introduce you to her cause well you know...
Kayleen: t's up Dude!
Andy: Great thank Leen!
Kayleen

Here is Axelle, our Fashion Diva
Axelle: Hi.....* blushing*
Andrew: hiya * cute but definitly not my kind of girl*
Axelle

My Best friend Aislinn
Aislinn: You scare me!
Andrew: why sweet pie? Meara talked a lot about you!
*Aislinn hidding*
Aislinn

And you already know Nora...
Bull & Nora
*Nora smiling*
Andrew: yes I already met her yesterday... and it seems that Bull like her a lot....
Andrew

No comments: