March 11, 2010

New style

Well as you can see I 've redone completly the Blog Layout.
I'll try to give this blog another spirit.
I don't know if it will be what I expect, but I'll try to make it clearer.

I'm thinking of making some additional pages, but I don't know yet whith what content

I moved from an appartment to a house now, but things aren't set up yet...So there is not a lot of pic.
And now I try to take more time to make a shooting series, I try to find the good moment, and trash a lot of  pictures because i can't manage them to be blured...

Here I'm using my old little camera. The Bridge is still in boxes.

Tomorrow Nécrose ( you saw below) will be at the MIA ( Made In Asia) where the Forum link in the side bar will be :)
I'm gonna pass by and say hello and let them take care of my Sweet B all the Week end long :)

Anyway I hope being more around in the next few weeks !

See ya Folks

No comments: